Narcolepsy Network is a national patient support organization founded in 1986. We are a nonprofit organization that relies on member dues and donations to fund our basic programs. Our primary focus is to:
- Educate and inform individuals with narcolepsy about this life-long neurological sleep disorder, available treatments and symptom management so they may be empowered to achieve the highest quality of life possible;
- Provide emotional support and resources to patients, family members, and friends;
- Encourage and assist in the formation of local support groups and other support systems;
- Serve as a resource center for patients, medical and providers, educators, employers, and members of the public;
- Advocate for the interests of all persons with narcolepsy;
- Promote early diagnosis, optimal treatment and scientific research;
- Increase public awareness of narcolepsy
|Narcolepsy Network’s logo symbolizes the hallmark of narcolepsy: solid blue for sleep, orange for the varying degrees of wakefulness, and the inner circle representing sleep invading wakefulness and wakefulness invading sleep.
The work of the Network goes beyond each of us who has narcolepsy. It extends to the media, governmental agencies, researchers, physicians and other health care professionals as well as to family and friends. Help us meet our goals with a tax-deductible contribution today!