AAHD offers scholarships to students with disabilities
The American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) is now accepting application for the Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability. The scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving student with a disability who is pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies related to the health and disability. Fields of study include, but are not limited to: public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education, and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- Applicant must have a disability
- Applicant must be enrolled full time as an undergraduate student (junior standing and above) or enrolled part time or full time in a graduate school
- Preference is given to students majoring in a field related to disability and health (see Scholarship Program Criteria above)
- Applicant must be a US citizen or legal resident living in the US and enrolled in an accredited United States university
- Funds are limited to under $1,000
More information and the application form are available on the AAHD website.
# # #
Date Created: April 29th, 2014
Last Updated: April 29th, 2014